Did you know Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to charities selected by its customers?
That got us thinking: if just half of our 4,000 loyal and wonderful POMDR donors and supporters selected us as their charity of choice, POMDR could receive thousands of dollars a year from Amazon!
If you are an Amazon.com customer, set this up by following these simple instructions. They should only take five minutes.
- Log in to your Amazon.com account.
- Visit smile.amazon.com. You should see a “Welcome to AmazonSmile page.”
- Enter “Peace of Mind Dog Rescue” in the “Or pick your own charitable organization:” section on that welcome screen.
- Double-check that Amazon finds a Peace of Mind Dog Rescue in Pacific Grove, CA, then click the Select button. You should see a message saying “You have changed/selected your charity to Peace of Mind Dog Rescue.”
- (Optional) Create a smile.amazon.com bookmark in your toolbar to make it easy to visit that page.
From now on, whenever you want to shop on Amazon, start by visiting smile.amazon.com. Only purchases you make via smile.amazon.com qualify to support POMDR.
Please note that purchases made using the Amazon mobile app do not qualify. We suggest adding things to your cart using the Amazon mobile app, and whenever possible making your final purchases via smile.amazon.com.
If you have any questions or need help selecting Peace of Mind Dog Rescue as your AmazonSmile charity, email email@example.com.Thank you for helping senior dogs and senior people by choosing POMDR as your AmazonSmile charity!