Peace of Mind Logo

Chester

Chester
Chester
Chester
Chester
Chester
Looks like: Lab, Pointer Mix
Male, 3 years old, 55 pounds
The handsome fella is 90% LEGS! The other 10% is puppy-like exuberance for all things in the world, especially his people.

Chester is a very happy boy who would benefit from being in a dog-savvy household with someone who can give him some guidance. He would do best as the center of your attention as an only-pup. He likes to play with other dogs initially, but then gets a little overwhelmed and hasn't quite learned to share his toys and space with other dogs yet. Chester was recently neutered so this could improve with training and time.

Chester has a rear leg that is on and off weight-bearing at the moment due to a dislocated hip. He is scheduled to have corrective surgery at our POMDR vet clinic in the coming days!

He came to us from Merced County Animal Control.
If you would like to meet Chester, press the Adopt Chester button and fill out our online adoption questionnaire.
Bauer house
Phone
(831) 718-9122
Email
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 51554
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Tax Info
POMDR is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corp.
Tax ID: 27-1154816
Physical Address
615 Forest Avenue
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Hours
11am - 4pm Mon - Sat, or by appointment
Adoptable dogs available by appointment only
Veterinary Clinic
1251 10th St
Monterey, CA 93940
Medical care for dogs in our program only