Legacy Donors are an invaluable part of Peace of Mind Dog Rescue's lifesaving work for dogs left behind.
Legacy donors help strengthen the foundation of Peace of Mind Dog Rescue by helping to ensure that we will be here for our community for many years to come. Through annual donations of $1,000 or more, Legacy Donors provide critical resources necessary to support our mission of being an advocate and resource for senior dogs and senior people on California's Central Coast.
These funds provide medical care for the dogs we rescue as well as support our general operations necessary to carry out our mission.
As a Legacy Donor, you’ll be part of a compassionate community of people who love old dogs and care about the peace of mind of senior people in our community. If you would like to become a legacy donor, contact our Executive Director at (831) 718-9122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. She can talk with you more about our mission, our accomplishments, our goals, and why we need your support. Won't you consider becoming a Legacy Donor today?
- Direct access by phone or email to co-founders - POMDR Executive Director and President
- Annual insider updates from the Executive Director
- Invitation to visit the POMDR Bauer Center for a tour and to learn more about POMDR
- Legacy Donor certificate to proudly display your commitment
- Invitation to our annual Directors tea